Here's how this works:
- Review our package options below
- Confirm your desired tour date is available on our Availability Calendar
- Fill out the PRIVATE TOUR REQUEST FORM at the bottom of the page;
We'll ask you to make some basic choices to build the framework...
(requested tour date, where to go, how many stops, how many people)
- Then we'll email you to confirm your booking and answer any questions you may have
- Once your tour date and any special requests are confirmed,
we'll send you a link to customize & pay for your tour package
Let's Get Started
Since all tours are now private, you can choose where we go!
We’ll help you choose the breweries we stop at, or you can choose wineries, distilleries, eateries or nearly any other place you want to see. OR, if you would like us to curate an awesome tour for you, we can certainly do that as well. It’s kind of our jam! MINIMUM GROUP SIZE IS NOW 6. If you have less, we may still be able to accommodate. If not, we'll try to set you up with a great referral.
Austin or Hill Country?
Are we staying within Austin City Limits, or are we venturing out to the Texas Hill Country? You can choose!
Let us know via the form below. Easy peasy.
Both locations have so much to offer with a wide array of breweries and other drinkeries.
If you need a little help in deciding between the two, please check out our blog here
How Many Stops?
Our tours consist of 3 or 4 stops, so you decide how many and we'll get them lined up.
We stay approximately one hour at each stop, so that will give you an idea as to how long your tour will be.
Custom Pick Up and Drop Off
We come to you! And, you can also choose where we drop you off. Of course, they can be the same place, your house for example. If you plan on going out after your tour, we can drop you off at a restaurant, Rainey Street, 6th Street or wherever within Austin at
Locations outside of city limits, and second drop off or pick ups are subject to a slight upcharge.
You can choose to visit breweries at each of your stops, or mix-and-match with a winery, distillery, or cidery! We'll work all this out after booking.
The Texas Hill Country and neighboring Fredericksburg* have some outstanding wineries awaiting you, and we love going to those too!
Wanna Get Outta Town? Let's Go!
Like an adult field trip, but with beer!
We would love to show you the best breweries in San Antonio, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Marble Falls, and the best wineries in Fredericksburg!
* Please contact us directly for booking out of town tours and current rates
- All base packages include 6 (SIX) tickets, however additional tickets up to 20 more may be added as appropriate to fit your group at checkout
- A well curated lineup of breweries to visit and a local expert guide
- Beer selection assistance catered to specific taste at each stop for all who want it, as well as background info on each brewery
- Ride in a Mercedes Sprinter (not a refurbished old school bus)
- A large cooler with ice onboard for all of your to-go purchases at our stops, or any beverages you care to bring
- Complimentary bottled water and bagged snacks (probably pretzels, we like pretzels)
- All guests will be on their own tabs, so you can get as much or as little as you want!
Fun and Educational Options
- Brewhouse Tour - A behind-the-scenes look at how beer is made at some of your favorite (or soon to be favorite) breweries! Everyone will get a pint of their choice before we head back into the brewhouse with a brewmaster to show us how and where the magic happens!
- Guided Flight Tour - Want to dive deeper into the beer experience? We'll all get the same flight and get some adjectives to describe what we are tasting as we go along. This will either be hosted by brewery staff or our very own beer wiz, and is appropriate for all levels of drinkers. It's fun, not stuffy, and there isn't a test afterward!
- Connoisseur Combo - For those who take their beer seriously and want the full experience, this combo includes both the Brewhouse Tour and the Guided Flight Tour. The epitome of beer appreciation. We strive to bring our guests the very best craft beer experience in Central Texas, and this tour is the one!
*Due to the ongoing pandemic, I've had to change up the way tours run.*
The main goal here is simple: we want to have fun and we want to stay healthy so we can continue to have fun! That’s it. No politics, no caca de toro. All staff members are fully vaccinated and boosted, and we sanitize the van after each tour.
We'll be observing all COVID precautions at each place we visit out of respect for their staff and others around us. The precautions change often, so we just ask that you be flexible. We know this sucks, but we’ll get through it.
And, as if this had to be said...IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF THE VIRUS, PLEASE DO NOT BOARD THE BUS!